Same Difference is a feature length documentary that presents the lives of two adolescent boys who identify as gay from a young age.
Watch the trailer Here(PS. The director is actually gay)
He’s also my cousin and he put everything he had into this film and it’s absolutely draining everything he has and he’s super depressed that a pledge to make potato salad is doing exceptionally well while he hasn’t even reached 10% of his goal.
Please reblog to share and contribute if you can. There’s not much time left and he’s so close to finishing the film. All he needs now is to meet the funds needed for post production.
I reblogged this 3 hours ago and they’ve only raised $1-200 more dollars…
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
religion: sebastian stan
sexual orientation: sebastian stan
occupation: sebastian stan
everything in the world: sebastian stan
do you have those memories that are really cringey and you never speak of and something triggers the memory and you want to fucking wash your brain out with bleach
emotionally manipulative things you should never say to people:
- "i would kill myself without you"
- "everyone leaves me, don’t leave me like they did"
- basically anything that guilts the other person into staying in a relationship with you
this post is important
Sebastian Stan is illegal and somebody should stop him (∞)
Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 1, Ep. 3 - “Dreamworker”
That’s some of the finest damn television I’ve ever seen.
A young Hideki Kamiya, the creator of Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, and Bayonetta (via Derek)
i understand now.